- Liaison between production, sales, and technical departments to ensure customer requirements are understood, managed and delivered upon.
- Processing of orders, invoices, credit notes and all documentation around the sale and effective delivery of products and possible services to our customers.
- Lead administration of sales opportunities based on customer information, together with sales and application teams.
- Participate in customer relationships from an operational perspective and transactional sales through structured communication.
- Participate in analysis and follow-up customer satisfaction results together with logistics functions.
- Lead customer enquiries, respond and channel it into the organisation including application or technical matters.
- Lead customer related master data updates and ensures accuracy to drive transactional sales and business development.
- Participate with input to the preparation of the sales strategy and budget process by using internal and external data sources.
- Your constant customer interaction will create a feedback loop to share customer requirements and thereby allow Sunbloom to develop, deploy or improve products and services to the market and most importantly create a higher level of customer satisfaction.
- Successfully completed studies, comparable qualification or existing track record in the field of customer service including logistics coordination is required.
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is required.
- Additional knowledge and experience – preferably in human nutrition, food science, chemistry, biology or related field would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with the ability to self-manage. A self-starter by nature. Excellent customer focus with proactive and collaborative behaviours.
- Ability to integrate into a multicultural team.
- A good listener, with ability to engage at multiple levels.
- Enthusiasm for plant-based food.
- Fluent in German and English, any other language (especially Hungarian) is an advantage.
We offer you:
- Joy, sense and purpose: We bring sustainable proteins from happy sunflowers to the market.
- A job with great prospects: We are a young company with strong patents as well as renowned partners from science and industry and will grow very quickly and internationally.
- A lot of creative freedom and fun in a motivated, international team.
- A modern workplace with a great atmosphere in the heart of Munich (large roof terrace with barbecue, swimming pool with 50m lane).
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office possibilities.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your documents incl. cv, relevant certificates, desired salary and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.