Working at Sunbloom
Functional, healthy, versatile and sustainably produced –
Sunbloom Sunflower Protein is the new, genuine alternative
to already established plant proteins.
Sunbloom as an employer
Come and work with us on sustainable food production!
As a future-oriented company on the growth track, we value good relationships – with our customers, partners and most importantly our employees.
We are always looking for new talents, whether young and curious or older and experienced. If you are looking for a challenge in an innovative sector, want to work on sustainable solutions for food production or – quite simply – want to contribute to saving the world, then apply now!
Technical Sales Manager Plant Proteins (m/f/d)
Interface between head of sales and application development at SunbloomYou will closely work together with our head of sales and head of application development in preparation, participating and following up customer meetings. This includes preparation of presentations with application concepts, performing application trials and preparing application samples and supporting the customer’s R&D department in technical questions.
Technical expertise and supportYou will support, work with and understand customer needs and requirements with regard to technical application and product requirements, and in so doing find areas where Sunbloom as a business can add value or develop solutions to grow and develop our existing and future customer base.
New customer acquisition and existing customer careBuild new acquisitions to feed our sales pipeline, as well as assist in maintaining and growing existing customers via technical support (onsite and remote) and activity. Support our sales and application team by preparing and following up customer presentations. You will assist in marketing and sales activities by presenting SUNBLOOM at trade fairs, congresses and other events.
Market analysisYou will gather market intelligence and that will ensure sales and market competitiveness is constantly up to date. This will include product knowledge, competitor intelligence and trend feedback such as identifying new sales targets. In addition, you will feedback processes that will define and continuously improve the technical sales processes with regard to application and product characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in food technology / food engineering is required
- Min 2 years’ experience in the field of technical sales of plant based ingredients, ideally in the field of alternative proteins
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills.
- Ability to integrate into a multicultural team.
- Professional PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to travel
- Enthusiasm for plant-based food
- Fluent in German and English, any other language (especially Spanish) is an advantage
Project Manager / CEO assistance (m/f/d) part-time (full-time perspective)
- Strategic projects, e.g: - Introduction of Sales & Operations Planning (comparison of forecast of sales quantities with capacities and stocks of our production plant in Hungary - Raw material sourcing: identification & selection of our raw material suppliers - Supervision of certifications
- Preparation of applications for grnats & subsidies
- Alignment and continuous improvement of organisation & processes in general
- Preparation and follow-up of advisory board meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Creation of customer presentations
- Assistance with other operational tasks
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Min. 3 years professional experience in a renowned management consultancy
- Excellent MS Office skills (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent German and English
- Very structured and analytical working method
- High motivation and initiative
- Ability to familiarise oneself quickly with new subject areas and willingness to develop new subject areas and advance them independently
- Experience in the food industry is an advantage
We offer you:
- Joy, sense and purpose: We bring sustainable proteins from happy sunflowers to the market
- A job with great prospects: We are a young company with strong patents as well as renowned partners from science and industry and will grow very quickly and internationally
- A lot of creative freedom and fun in a motivated, international team
- A modern workplace with a great atmosphere in the heart of Munich (large roof terrace with barbecue, swimming pool with 50m lane)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office