Strategic Sourcing of Sunflower Kernels
You closely work together with our quality assurance and food technologist to improve the requirements regarding kernel selection for our production process, considering nutritional profile, functionality and food quality aspects.
Based on this, you will review and modify our supplier listing criteria and screen the market for suitable suppliers (both farers and producers), aiming at building long term relationships to ensure a robust, highly reliable and traceable raw material supply chain.
You are responsible for leading the supplier selection process including negotiation of frame contracts, performance measurement and supplier development.
Furthermore you will lead strategic projects related to raw material selection and sourcing in collaboration with universities and seed producers.
Business development Sunflower Oils
You will gather a deep understanding of edible oils in terms of its composition, nutritional benefits and market needs.
Based on this, you develop the sales side of our by oil by-products (both commodity raw oil and speciality native oils), identify new markets and customers in food markets, or – if applicable- other industries such as e.g. cosmetics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in food technology / agricultural engineering or similar is required
- Min 3 years’ experience in the field of commodity buying or sales
- Excellent customer focus, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to integrate into a multicultural team.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English, any other language (especially Hungarian or Bulgarian) is an advantage.
We offer you:
- Joy, sense and purpose: We bring sustainable proteins from happy sunflowers to the market
- A job with great prospects: We are a young company with strong patents as well as renowned partners from science and industry and will grow very quickly and internationally
- A lot of creative freedom and fun in a motivated, international team
- A modern workplace with a great atmosphere in the heart of Munich (large roof terrace with barbecue, swimming pool with 50m lane);
Alternatively the position can also be located at our production site in Hungary / Drégelypalánk, based on your personal preferences.
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (optional)