Our first production plant went online this summer, enabling us to serve our customers first-hand in the huge and fast-growing plant protein market. In addition, further capacity expansions have already been decided.
To support these exciting challenges we are looking for an experienced
Head of Operations & Technology
- Interim plant manager of our Hungarian production company (min. 1 year activity focus in Northern Hungary for start-up support and know-how building on site in our first plant)
- (Technical) optimization of the first production line regarding food safety, capacity / costs, product quality
- Project management of the first plant expansion in Q3 2022
- Perspective: Take over the overall responsibility in the Sunbloom Group for Operations from our location in Munich. This includes planning and realization of further production lines or plants e.g. global production footprint strategy, technology and supplier selection, scale-up testing, project management for installation and commissioning.
- University degree in process engineering, mechanical / chemical engineering or comparable
- Solid management experience in a food company (or comparable industry)
- Very good language skills in Hungarian as well as German or English mandatory
- Strong communication skills on both store floor and management level
- Ability to integrate into a multicultural team
- Willingness to travel (especially Hungary)
- Enthusiasm for plant-based foods
We offer you:
- Joy, purpose and meaning: we bring sustainable proteins from happy sunflowers to market
- A job with great: We are a young company with strong patents as well as renowned partners from science and industry and will grow very fast and internationally
- A lot of creative freedom and fun in a motivated, international team
Interested? We are looking forward to your application (German or English) including CV, relevant references, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.