Interface between head of sales and application development at Sunbloom
You will closely work together with our head of sales and head of application development in preparation, participating and following up customer meetings. This includes preparation of presentations with application concepts, performing application trials and preparing application samples and supporting the customer’s R&D department in technical questions.
Technical expertise and support
You will support, work with and understand customer needs and requirements with regard to technical application and product requirements, and in so doing find areas where Sunbloom as a business can add value or develop solutions to grow and develop our existing and future customer base.
New customer acquisition and existing customer care
Build new acquisitions to feed our sales pipeline, as well as assist in maintaining and growing existing customers via technical support (onsite and remote) and activity. Support our sales and application team by preparing and following up customer presentations. You will assist in marketing and sales activities by presenting SUNBLOOM at trade fairs, congresses and other events.
You will gather market intelligence and that will ensure sales and market competitiveness is constantly up to date. This will include product knowledge, competitor intelligence and trend feedback such as identifying new sales targets. In addition, you will feedback processes that will define and continuously improve the technical sales processes with regard to application and product characteristics.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in food technology / food engineering is required
- Min 2 years’ experience in the field of technical sales of plant based ingredients, ideally in the field of alternative proteins
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills.
- Ability to integrate into a multicultural team.
- Professional PowerPoint skills
- Willingness to travel
- Enthusiasm for plant-based food
- Fluent in German and English, any other language (especially Spanish) is an advantage
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application in German or English. Please send your documents incl. cv, relevant certificates, desired salary and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.